So, I just the other day got seriously hit pretty hard by an experience leading to an insight that made me really ponder how far all this work has already got me!
My wife, the Marvelous Maria, and I were flying back to Larnaca from Stockholm and the flight schedule made us chose to stay one night in Athens rather than landing at 2AM in the morning, found a really nice hotel down at the waterfront and got a decent room, went for an early dinner and after the usual evening drill I went to bed at around 10.20PM.
In hindsight I know I had heard the guy in the next room for some time already, I just didn´t react being focused on he things at hand. Lying in bed I heard every word he said on the phone, he was literally yelling and seemed pretty upset about something.
Whatever, I just wrapped a towel around my waist, knocked at his door and asked him kindly to keep it down a little. Thinking that would do it I went back to bed and after a while it started all over again…
That guy got back on the phone, I got out of bed, same towel around the waist, knocking at the same door that got opened by the same guy telling me he´s not yelling at all but speaking in a normal tone of voice and not willing to keep it down for us to be able to sleep.
Well, I just backed of, went down to the lobby and asked the guy at the reception to either go talk to my neighbor or give us another room – which he did (give us another room that is).
So, now what´s so special about this story (except me losing my self consciousness enough to move around “dressed” in a towel…)?
Not much, except that the person I was just months ago would have been provoked by the room neighbors behavior, picked up the glove and gotten into a loud and ugly argument (or worse)…
I was actually surprised that I didn´t even had to think about walking away, my ego didn´t even surface telling me that I was “right” and should “stand my ground” or some other BS that would have gotten me in trouble before!
My purpose was clear, I wanted us to be able to sleep undisturbed, and subconsciously I chose the fastest route to the accomplishment of this purpose!
Another (louder) DRUMROLL…
Just as the Master Key Experience taught me to!!!
This whole thing really works, isn´t that COOL???
Of course I knew that already (that it works, I mean), this was just the first time I was really blown away, before there have been subtle things like not worrying or getting upset about small things.
This time, for me, it was major – my subconscious mind actually reacted in a way that was diametrically opposed to how I would have reacted before and, more important, there was no conscious choice involved!!!
None was necessary and that´s what blows me away!!!
And so this experience at the hotel inspired some soul searching, it made me actually acknowledge how many positive changes I have made throughout this course so far – and there are still nine more weeks to go.
I will not get into details here, this is starting to become pretty lengthy as it is, let me just say that so much that was once hard is becoming easy, life has lost it´s roughness and become so much smoother, and I´m happier, more harmonious than before – most importantly I love myself, my life and the people in it, have gained knowledge of my power, developed the courage to dare and the faith to do!
Nothing special – just live MY life, the life of my SELF – uncolored by anything but the desire in my heart to be the best I can be!
In service, to find the core of what I´m best suited to do and to execute those tasks with excellence!
That´s how powerful this course is, guys and gals, and I wish it upon each and everyone I know – if You´re not in this time, the next launch is late September and You just need to leave Your name and email at the end of this post to get on the list for early notification.
And, it´s a pay-it-forward scholarship – You´re in the course for a buck!
Why not try it out???
So, let´s end this with some favorite parts of this weeks readings:
“11. It is the recognition of the self as an individualization of this Universal Intelligence that enables the individual to control those forms of intelligence which have not yet reached this level of self-recognition; they do not know that this Universal Intelligence permeates all things ready to be called into action; they do not know that it is responsive to every demand, and they are therefore in bondage to the law of their own being.
12. Thought is creative and the principle on which the law is based is sound and legitimate and is inherent in the nature of things; but this creative power does not originate in the individual, but in the universal, which is the source and foundation of all energy and substance; the individual is simply the channel for the distribution of this energy.
13. The individual is simply the means by which the universal produces the various combinations which result in the formation of phenomena, which depends upon the law of vibration, whereby various rates of rapidity of motion in the primary substance form new substances only in certain exact numerical ratios.
20. So with understanding; men are continually making progress in the methods which they use to come into communication with the Universal Mind and its infinite possibilities.
21. The Universal Mind manifests itself in the objective, through the principle of attraction that each atom has for every other atom, in infinite degrees of intensity.
22. It is by this principle of combining and attracting that things are brought together. This principle is of universal application and is the sole means whereby the purpose of existence is carried into effect.
28. The Universal Mind is static Mind or Substance in equilibrium. It is differentiated into form by our power to think. Thought is the dynamic phase of mind.
29. Power depends upon consciousness of power; unless we use it, we shall lose it, and unless we are conscious of it, we cannot use it.
30. The use of this power depends upon attention; the degree of attention determines our capacity for the acquirement of knowledge which is another name for power.
31. Attention has been held to be the distinguishing mark of genius. The cultivation of attention depends upon practice.
32. The incentive of attention is interest; the greater the interest, the greater the attention; the greater the attention, the greater the interest, action and reaction; begin by paying attention; before long you will have aroused interest; this interest will attract more attention, and this attention will produce more interest, and so on. This practice will enable you to cultivate the power of attention.”
Charles Haanel, “The Master Key System”, Part XVIII
For me it all, once more, boils down to Love because it´s very easy to be interested in something we love. And interest leads to attention which brings the object of our interest into our lives through manifestation!
You might want to review my post from a few weeks back:
To Believe or not to Believe
for further thoughts on the subjects of Love and Belief that weaves our lives together!
Mahalo for visiting and reading this post, please comment below if You got some thoughts to share, I appreciate You!
To get email about future posts and the Master Key Experience 2015, please fill out the form below: