And so week 1 of The Master Key Experience 2015 nears its end and most new members are getting their DMP’s back from their guides with comments and corrections.
Most drafts I critiqued this week were actuall pretty awesome, still they often go back to the member with lots of comments and I can understand that for some the way to a finalized DMP can feel very long and dark.
So let me start with sharing the first draft I submitted in March 2012 going through the Go90Grow Think and Grow Rich course:
“Being a living Example of Health and Abundance, roaming the World at my Leisure. Playing, resting, teaching and working on my own terms, inspiring and educating my fellow man to live healthier life in Freedom and Abundance, pursuing their Dreams and fulfilling their Purposes.”
Everyone can see that this doesn’t give Subby much meat to work with 😉, and the critique I got back was accordingly:
Include these things in your DMP:
1. Emotionalize your DMP and put it in the first person….(like this):
(Example: I’m very excited to be taking my 2 kids to Paris, France on or before Dec. 31, 2014.)
2. Include “on or before” dates that you want to achieve the things you mention.
3. Include what you are willing to give up to attain it….
4. You need to include more details (with emotion) to your DMP….
When would you like to take your first trip?
Where in the world would you like to go?
How would that make you feel?
How much money would it take to give you the liberty you desire?
When would you like to have that money? (on or before date)
Needless to say I had to put some serious work into this and I’m eternally grateful for the help and guidance I received from Kathy and Davene.
To be candied with you I’ve rewritten my DMP several times during the last years as new
insights or manifesting parts of it made changes necessary. And I’m in the process of refining it
A DMP is a living document that evolves together with us!
- In April 2013 the Marvelous Maria and I visited Kauai for the first time
- September 28th 2013 we moved from Sweden to Cyprus
- April 11th 2014 I married Maria, the girl of my dreams
- May 2014 we’re back on Kauai for 4 weeks, honeymoon
- We get invited to take part in the manifestation of Dave&Marks DMP to kayak the Napali coast, amazing experience
- October 2014 I was invited to help with DMP’s in Go90Grow and now in 2015 I’m a certified guide for the Master Key Experience
- We’ve been traveling quite a bit, visiting Barcelona, Halkidiki, Athens, Corinth, Phuket, Berlin, Kopaonik, Belgrade, Budapest
- Did a road trip from Stockholm to Narvik and back
- Spent five weeks driving around the S/W USA
- Hiked the mountain range in north Sweden and Norway for 28 consecutive days
- Visited Kauai for the third time in 2015
And most importantly met so many magnificent people and developed deep and valuable friendships (you know who you are and I love you all)!
I didn’t list all those things to boast but rather to present an idea of what happens when we start focusing on what we really want out of life. I’m sure you figured out that traveling is a biggy for me, though most of the things on the list above I wasn’t even aware that I wanted when I wrote that first DMP draft in 2012.
So, some of you might feel you don’t know what you want. Or how to put it within 400 words, in present tense and positive language.
Maybe there is some underlying fear, it sure was like that for me…
What if it doesn’t work? What if I put my faith in this and get disappointed?
Or what if it turns out somewhat like this:
Well, I promise you this:
Deep down you know exactly what you really want, even if you don’t know that you know.
And, by using the material, doing the exercises and spend time with yourself in silence every day you can have it!
I always keep my promises 😀
So, if you’re a new member get on the webinars, do the work and use the hand on help from your guide. And if you’re not in the course yet, fill out the form below and let us invite you to join us next year!
Mahalo for visiting my blog, please leave a comment below if You have anything to share and tell Your friends if You like this!
I appreciate You!